Friday, February 4, 2011

A Request In Every Set!

This week I thought we could have a little contest of sorts. One song out of each set is a request. If you can correctly identify all of the requests I will send you a copy (via the internet) of the very first syndicated episode of Stuck in the Psychedelic Era from 2010. Cool, huh? Just use the contact button to open up a comment window and put your list in. If you get it right I'll be sending you a reply via e-mail with links to the episode.

This is not as difficult as it seems, as I'll tell you at the end of each set which song was requested. Of course that means you'll have to listen to the whole show to be sure of the correct answers, but that is kinda the point anyway, right? For easy reference I'll be posting the songlist sometime in the next couple of days. Good hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment