Sunday, September 13, 2020

PRX link on Days of Confusion 2038

Since Blogger is getting increasingly insistent about forcing me to use their new interface (which does not support the PRX player I include with each playlist) I am trying a workaround for this week's episode of Rockin' in the Days of Confusion (#2038). I have included a link to the PRX page where the show itself resides. Try to use copy/paste to get there and let me know if you are able to listen to the show that way.

In the meantime, I am stubbornly refusing to stop using the legacy interface on this week's Stuck in the Psychedelic Era, even though they are making me take extra steps just to use it. I will continue to do so until either they fix the new interface so that I can include the PRX player or they make the legacy interface totally unavailable to us.

Anyway, please try that PRX link out on the Rockin' in the Days of Confusion post and let me know if it works for you. Consider it my backup plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment